Wednesday, October 28, 2009

16. Barbie Cups

Another one from the WW online message boards! I loved this one. It was so simple and tasty, and fast. I served it with a side of steamed corn.

Barbie Cups - 6 points per serving
Serves 8
Special Equipment: Muffin or Cupcake Pan

1 lb ground turkey
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
1 can low fat refrigerated biscuits
Pam Spray

Preheat oven based on directions of biscuit can.
Brown ground turkey and drain.
Mix in BBQ sauce.
Spray muffin tins with Pam.
Smash each biscuit (I used a cutting board and just pressed them flat with my palm) and fit into muffin pans.
Spoon meat mixture into biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake as directed on biscuit cans.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This was so tasty! I'm glad we get to eat each other's projects!

    ReplyDelete