Friday, September 11, 2009

2. Cup Fakes

When I got home tonight my wonderful Weight Watchers friend, Ashley (the one who gave me all of the info for the program) was in the kitchen...baking. Yes, baking. I know, I was frightened at first too. I felt like I was doing so well, and here was this person who I thought was supporting me standing in my kitchen like the enemy! She looked at my face, and said: "Eat one, they are worth 4 points each and I wanted cupcakes!"

Sweet relief! She made these using a premixed fat free muffin mix, and ...regular icing... You can use any fat free, low calorie muffin mix you want.

Cup Fakes - 4 points each
(1 box of muffin mix makes 11 servings, Ashley used 2 boxes, and made 22. )
Special Equipment: Muffin or Cupcake pan

1 box Krusteaz Fat Free Cranberry Orange Supreme Muffin Mix
1 can Duncan Hines Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting

Bake the muffins as directed on the box.
After they cool, top them with 1 tablespoon of icing each.

That's it! So easy and it really does kill a craving for cupcakes!

I know this isn't a very original recipe, but I know sometimes I get desperate and need something to get me over my hump. Sometimes, its a hug, and sometimes its a craving. Whatever helps you stay on track is what I feel (I know so early in my journey) you need to do.

Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment