Saturday, September 26, 2009

8. Triple Berry Smoothie

EDIT: Picture uploaded!
Okay, so my camera was dead. I don't have a picture yet! However, this was AMAZING and easy so when I make it again tomorrow I will take a picture and edit this for those of you interested. The color is deep and red, so rich and inviting and it tastes so good! If there is one fruit you dislike I imagine you could substitute any that you love! It is important that the fruit (except banana) be frozen so that you get that smoothie texture that everyone loves.

Triple Berry Smoothie - 3.5pts per serving
Serves 2
Special Equipment: Blender

1 cup FROZEN raspberries
1 cup FROZEN cherries
1 cup FROZEN blue berries
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp Splenda (OPTIONAL)

Add to a blender and blend until you get a consistency that you like. Pour into two glasses and enjoy!

Do this! You wont regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment